Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I'm Alive and Well

I Made it to Colombia!!! Sorry today is going to be a quick email. My P-days will be on martes (Tuesday). The plane ride was long but good. I sat next to an Elder and a Hermana that are going to Chile as well. I am excited to start learning Spanish and can't wait to see what is ahead. 

The MTC or CCM as it is called here is pretty small but the people are still really nice even to us gringos. We got in at 10 o´clock here and didn't make it though customs untill 11!! It is crazy to just be dropped into Spanish culture like this but nothing too big to handle with the Lord's help. I feel like I have already learned so much Spanish and I've only been memorizing new information for like 3 hours! I still have a lot to learn though haha. 

I love you so much and will email hopefully longer next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment