Monday, December 18, 2017

ONE WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS....

Hey momma how you doing????:) As for me I’m doing absolutely amazing. I am here working in the Lord’s vineyard, Christmas is next week, we are lighting the world, I get to talk to you guys in a week, what more can I ask for?:)

This last week has been really good here in Alerce. With the less active family that we found from the week before last (Alverado family), they said that one of their daughters said that she wants to get baptized. Her name is Consuelo and she is 10 years old!:) She is such an awesome girl! We are starting to teach her now and we are hoping to have them in the church this Sunday. Also we had an awesome lesson with Julieta, a newer investigator. We talked about the restoration and we read the scripture in the pamphlet about apostasy. She said "This is me! I’m looking for the Lord’s church!" So that was a really cool experience, and we showed the video of the restoration of 20 min. It was a really spiritual lesson!:) It’s amazing all of the little miracles and blessings that we see daily. I know that the Lord will use us if we are willing and worthy!!

Also that rain slide that happened in Chaiten, wasn’t actually in Chaiten. It was like 70 Km away. So no worries the elders there are doing great, we already talked to them!:) It’s funny because the elder that was just here before cambios went to Chaiten so the whole ward here was freaking out to see if he was ok!:) This ward is great!!:)

Sounds like your week was really great as well!!:) I loved all that fotos that you sent. It seemed like just another week in paradise!!:) haha. That’s sweet you got to go to the temple as well!:) And that is so true (the thought I sent about contemplating the Savior’s birth). It’s cool to think when the Lord came the first time (in his birth), it was very humble. There were all the signs of his birth, but it wasn’t a huge event. He was born in a stable with poor conditions. But when He comes again, He will come as King of all Kings in all his glory, with trumpets to announce his coming. So NO ONE can say that He is not Christ, the son of God. It is cool to think but thank you for your thought and I’ll keep that in mind this week for sure!!:) But I love you so much momma, like to infinity and beyond. Hope you have a great week! I’ll SEE you next week!:)

Love,
Elder Spencer

Us after service... hahaha

No hands selfie on the bikes!!

E. Vaughn cutting his investigators hair on intercambios

Our service at the fruteria sorting potatoes

Playing soccer on p-day

 The rest of these pictures are from the Christmas package I sent:






Our Christmas tree and presents! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment