Monday, March 26, 2018

Trunky??? Naw, ain´t nobody got time for that!!!! :)

Did you catch the reference at the end there on the title??;) Haha. How are you doing this fine Monday momma??:) Everything here in Puerto Natales is pretty amazing!:) This last week we had intercambios with the Zone leaders and it was way sick because I had the opportunity to be with my ex comp Elder Arizmendi again!!:) We had an amazing day and we found a couple new potential investigators!!:) One of them was named Pablo. We decided to just contact a new street that I hadn’t ever walked down and that was where we saw and started talking to Pablo. We shared a little bit with him about the restoration and about how families can be together forever! :) He really liked the idea and we are gonna go back to him this week to teach him!:) Also my comp was with Elder Johnson (the other zone leader) and they taught Genesis, one of our other investigators and she accepted to be baptized by our church!:) (she was baptized in the catholic church before as a baby).

Oh and also this last week we played football, yes football with one of our less active youth here. Well more like we just played pass and taught him how to throw the ball, but it was still really cool!!:) Then on Sunday we had a reunion with the consejo of the branch to plan an activity for the Book of Mormon that they are going to do in April. I say "they" because I’m going to be at home when they do it....😥 but it’s ok, it seems like it is going to be a sick activity!!:)

I’m glad that things were pretty good this last week on your side of things as well!!:) I loved the pics that you sent me. That sounds like CJ and Jess´ talks were really good!!:) I knew that CJ of all people would try to put that into a talk!!:) haha but that is so true what he said. The best way to strengthen your testimony is by sharing it with others!!:)

But I love you to infinity and beyond momma!!:) hope you have a great week and I’ll talk to you next week!!:)

Love,
Elder Shawners😄💪👊

At the entrance of the city with the Milodon!

Fall in the plaza

Me in Puerto Natales

Intercambios with the zone leader (and my former companion
Elder Arizmendi!!!)

Me with the papito's (this is not their son, just another
boy in the branch)

Cool statue in Puerto Natales


Bridge in Puerto Natales


Bridge in Puerto Natales

RUTA FIN DEL MUNDO!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment