Monday, April 2, 2018

See you in 4 days!

(No big email today but here is a compilation of our quick chat back and forth)

I absolutely love the fotos momma thank you so much!!:) How are you this fine Monday??:) I’m doing great!!:) crazy no mas!! haha I really have flojera (Google translation: weakness) to write today... Currently I’m in a cyber in Punta Arenas...:) I leave tomorrow at 10:15 to Puerto Montt (by plane) then I go to Osorno Wednesday morning to finish and everything!:) Hey sorry is it ok if I don’t send an email this week and just send some photos?:) I’ll tell you all about this last week and this week on Friday!:) That feels so weird to say... hah and really I feel so weird, almost uncomfortable. I really am happy to come home but.. idk I still don’t wanna leave Chile! I have really come to love this place and these people! I’m just a mess of emotions right now... haha so.. no I don’t think I’m ready to go home!;( haha

But I love you to infinity and beyond momma. I’ll see you in a couple days!!:) Love you!!!!:)

With Claudio "Sushi"

Rest of the pictures are from our trip to Torres del Paine last week!








1 comment:

  1. Love his pictures. Especially the last one!! He looks so good.

    ReplyDelete