Tuesday, May 24, 2016

1 Week Left in the CCM!! :)

Just another week of learning and trying to wrap my mind around Spanish. I am picking it up pretty well but it's crazy to think that I only have one week left in the CCM!! Then I am out in the real world in Chile and I'll have to understand and try to talk to people... But I know the language will come through with faith. That is good that Trevor and Andie like my Spanish as well cause it's still pretty bad, but soon it will be Chilean hahah! And yeah that blanket (referring to his race car blanket) is so sick. I was super stoked when I saw that. I feel so cool going to sleep with that every night!!

I am so sad I didn't get to see grandpa before he passed, but it's okay cause that is what our church is all about right? Be safe and let me know how things go there; and make sure to let dad know I love him and that grandpa can be happy up in heaven with grandma now!! Love you guys and I'm keeping you in my prayers.

I am glad that you are liking running and taking Koda out too. We run everyday for gym in the beginning and I really like it. A lot of latinos are impressed that I am so big and can keep up with them so well, but I want to die after trying to keep up with them. But it's all good!!!  I told CJ this too but today I was working out with those resistance bands and they snapped and welted my back pretty good. I am ok, just sad I broke them...

Thank you so much for the thought. I don't have a lot of time this week, but I love you and will talk next week from Chile!! I'll share my thought next week too. I love you!!! Here is a little preview of my thought, watch the mormon message from Elder Holland on the importance of the Book of Mormon!! Love you momma!!

- Elder Spencer






No comments:

Post a Comment