Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Happy Mothers Day!!!

I'm so glad I was able to talk to you on Saturday. It was so awesome!! And I'm so sorry. I realized I'm the worst son in the world. I forgot to tell you Happy Mother's Day on the phone!!! That's way cool you recorded some of it!! Yeah it really is crazy how much I can understand and say now, but I still have a long way to go!!! Thank you for all the pictures, I love them so much!! And this week has been pretty great, just learning more Spanish and teaching more fake investigators to give us practice, but I love it!!!

Did you read Alma 10? That is sad [about his grandpa Spencer]. I realized I haven't seen him in a while. I wish I would have been able to go with you guys when you went last year but it's all ok. I am keeping you all in my prayers. Just remember to trust in the Lord with all thy heart, might, mind and strength!! Just like it says with Philippians 4:13, with God you can do anything and get through anything!

So Sundays in the CCM are way amazing. Sacrament and priesthood are in Spanish but the rest of the day is in English. We have three more devotionals throughout the rest of the day in English and it is honestly amazing! I learn so much from each of my classes. And I can kind of understand the Spanish meetings more now. Then the last part of the day we watch a church movie to end the night!! This last Sunday we watched "The Testament" and can I just say, I love the Lord and all he has done for us. In your prayers this week, don't forget to thank God every day for the little blessings in your life. Just think, what if you woke up tomorrow with only the things you thanked God for? I know it sounds cheesy but it's true.

Love you so much. There really is no better calling in this life than to serve God. Love you and can't wait to hear from you.

-Love Elder Spencer



Not really sure what's going on here so I'll have to ask :)




No comments:

Post a Comment