Monday, November 20, 2017

HAPPPPPPPY THANKSGIVING!!!:)

Hey momma!!:) well yes I know it’s not quite Thanksgiving but I figured that I would tell you a little early!!:) haha. They don’t really celebrate here but I might try to do something here with my comp but we will see what happens!:) But oh man this last week was insane here in Alerce so I can’t remember what happened Monday night... but on Tuesday we had to go to Puerto Montt to pick up pedidos for the zona and get my carnet so I can be legal!:) Then after that we went out to go and visit some new referrals that we have and some future investigators that we have!:) Then on Wednesday we had to go to the church to help set up for a choir that came the next day so we were there helping to clean the church and set up chairs!:)

On Thursday we had our zone conference to talk about the Christmas Initiative which is the same as last year: ILUMINA el MUNDO!:) (Light the World). It is going to be an amazing time and we are planning an activity to do with the zone to share this initiative with everyone here in our zone!!:) Then we had the choir that came and it was so amazing. They are a group from Puerto Montt and they sang really good. One of our new investigators Julieta came and really liked the activity as well!!:) Then on Friday we went and did service for a grandma here. We went out and made a garden and planted for her!!:) Then in the night we had an activity with desserts. And I just made some brownies with my comp and we won best texture and best dessert!!:) so it was pretty cool!!!! haha, especially because I didn’t think the brownies turned out that good that night but everyone loved them!:)

On Saturday it was pure rain!!! It was so cold and a little wet... (if you can imagine that...) haha but then we were doing contacts and tried to visit with Julieta but she wasn’t there, but it’s all chill!!:) Then we went to our recent convert Juan and taught him a lesson so it was a great night!!:) Oh then on Sunday it was the primary program and the little kids were so cute!!!!:) It was so cool to see them talk and share! Also a drunk guy came in and sat by me for a min then asked me for some bread then just got up and walked out!!:) HAHA it was a little funny!:)

YEAH!!! I’ll be there for Braken’s wedding!!:) haha I don’t know if they planned that for me but it’s good timing!!:) haha. Woah sounds like some crazy weather and a good week!!:) I love your thought momma! That is so true we need to make sure that we are walking in Christ’s direction. Even if we feel like we are sinking like in the foto we have on the wall, we can reach out and He will help us keep walking along on our path!!:) Thank you so much momma for the email and all you’re doing. Also I’m glad to hear that Jess and dad are doing better. Tell them both hi and I love them!!:) but love you to eternity and beyond momma!!:) Can’t wait to hear back. Have such a great week!:) 

Love you!!
Shawners
We made pan and homemade mayo!!!

Setting up for the choir

Playing with Geraldo

The choir!! :)

Service project doing the garden!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment