Monday, November 13, 2017

Que Loco la Semana!!

Hey there momma how are you doing this marvelous Monday??:) As for me I am doing pretty fantastic!!:) haha and this last week was pretty great. We had some nice weather this last week with not so much rain!!:) I’m glad that you got my reference to invasion!!:) and this last week was even more so... haha. We had the dispedida of Elder Amaya and then cambios Wednesday. Then we had to go look at some things for our house on Thursday. Then on Friday a baptism of a member’s child. On Saturday a youth activity and a capilla abierta (open house). Then on Sunday the normal church and meetings!:) It was fun and way crazy..

Also me and my new comp Elder Longo are doing very good together. He is a super chill guy, we work super great together!!:) so I’m excited to continue to work with him and just keep moving the work along!:) Also no we haven’t started the English classes yet. This last week was super crazy and this week will be too!!:) but that’s alright I love it!:) I’m glad that you are liking my ward because I am loving them as well!!:) They are so great and it’s been pretty insane because it’s been like I am in a white wash!!:) a white wash is when two missionaries enter into a new area for the first time without knowing the sector:)

Well I’m glad to hear that your work trip to Austin went well!!:) and I’m glad that you could do all the other stuff you needed to as well!:) That’s too bad that dad has been sick, but I hope that he gets better soon and tell him to be safer!!! haha but I loved the fotos you sent of the t-shirts!!:) So thank you for that and oh well maybe if anyone wants to send a quick letter or you want to send an old conference talk or maybe your favorite?:) but other than that no I’m good but yeah I’ll just be waiting for the package.:)

Also I really loved this talk from Elder Holland that is so true and it’s so amazing the things that happen when we trust in the Lord and follow his ways!!:) It’s so amazing that he gives us these commandments but he always gives us the way and the strength to complete them if we are willing to try our best!!:)

Love you to infinity and beyond momma!!:) I hope that you can have an amazing week and let me know when you send the stuff out!!:) I’ll do work here and you stay safe and do work there!!:) love you momma!!!😄💪

love
Shawners!!!

1- Chad sent me a little package with Elder Goddard!!!:)
2 & 3- baptism of the member’s child Maxy!!:) (my comp has the tan jacket)
4-Youth activity I got to go out with this stud Nicholas!:)
5- my comp and Elder Merchen in the baptism font in the capilla abierta!!:)

Rest of the photos are from our p-day adventures today with my mamita and papito from Ancud!!! I love them!























No comments:

Post a Comment