Monday, November 6, 2017

Monday Before Cambios...

Hola momma sounds like you are having lots of fun there in Utah. This last week and month were full of rain!!:) haha we always have rain here in Alerce. But still it has been really fun!!:) This last week was really fun and flew by like normal... We had 2 baptisms of the other elders, we also went to Llanquihue for an "invasion." We went and handed out invitations for the capilla abierta (open chapel) that they are going to do this next Saturday!:) so that was way fun!:) We also just found this guy who wanted to learn English whose name is Henry Jacob so this week I’m going to start teaching English classes!:) Also we went and did a service project for an old investigator. We went and hung dry wall and the ceiling!:) It was fun but my shoulders hurt! haha. Also this week we got together as a zone then went to Puerto to eat tacos!!:)

Also about transfers... and I’m going to be....  STAYING!!:) but my comp Elder Amaya is going to Chiloe!!! My new comp is going to be Elder Longo from Brazil!!:) I don’t really know much about him but I’m sure that it will be awesome!!:) Actually I really have like no time this week so I’m literally only writing you and not dad or no one... Sorry, I know. It’s not what I want to do either but I hope they will all forgive me!:) But I’m glad to hear that you are good and I love you to infinity and beyond!!:)

Love you!!!!
Shawners








No comments:

Post a Comment