Monday, October 30, 2017

Soy Donald Trump......

Hola momma còmo estas? Y tambien feliz Lunes y casi HALLOWEEN!!!:) I am doing quite well here in the land of Alerce, Chile and enjoying this sacred time I have to be here as a missionary!!:) Everything is going really well here in Alerce. It’s still a little hard with the fact of not knowing the area or the streets but I’m getting in and trying to learn quick because there are cambios for real this next week; and my comp Elder Amaya has been here for cualquiere tiempo so he could possibly be leaving soon! But we will see. The ward is actually quite big here. There are usually like 95 here in church and it’s the best functioning ward/branch I’ve been in so far!

We have a few investigators, Nelly and Romina, but we didn’t get to teach them this last week because they were working... but we are in the process of finding new investigators at this moment because a lot of them have been baptized as of recently!!:) so that is pretty sweet.:) We eat with the members here and it works really well so I’m happy. And yeah I’m in a biking area now because this area is even more flat than my sector in Osorno! I love it and yeah that "yellow sea" is chacai... haha yeah it’s not too bad unless your allergic to it!

We went to Puerto Montt today to go play soccer and volleyball with the zones here and I slipped in a mud puddle and got covered in muck... haha it was pretty fun!!!!! Those pics I sent last week were two Volcanos here and yeah really it’s not that far from Osorno like an hour and half in bus. This whole area I’m in was filled with trees (called Alerce hence the name) but they have cut tons of trees so now there are not as many... mostly chacai that the Germans brought when they came to Chile a while back...

Dang that’s crazy about Koda!! but man I’m glad that he is doing better now and how has it gone so far with not letting him run around and cause mayhem like normal? Haha. I’m glad that you are doing good as well with the job and man it seemed like the ward party was bomb!! Oh yeah so for my subject line.. we had a ward Halloween party this last week and we decided to go with the other elders in our ward as Trump (me) and my secret service....😂😂😂 haha it was really sick and the ward really liked it as well! It was a fun time and the whole time the kids were trying to come up and "kill me" or "throw bombs" (ping pong balls...) haha it was pretty funny!!

Ohhh that was a sick talk "By Divine Design" from Elder Rasband!! (He talked about the fact that the Lord is in the small details of our lives (as well as the major milestones). "Allow Him to make more of you than you can make of yourself on your own.") I agree. It is so amazing and we really should treasure God’s involvement in our lives and always try to see his hand and move the way and when He wants.!!:)

"Sometimes when things are falling apart, they are falling into place." This is my spiritual quote for this week and I really think it goes with your thought as well because when we feel like everything in our lives is falling apart, it’s really just a perspective... these bad things or challenges that are happening, really are helping us and preparing us for something in the future!

I love you to eternity and beyond momma!! I hope you have an amazing week and I hope that everything goes awesome for you and I can’t wait to hear back. love you!!:)

Love,
Shawners
Trump and his security detail for Halloween :)















No comments:

Post a Comment