Monday, February 6, 2017

Transfers

Hey momma what’s goin’ on??':) Hey I’m sorry today has been crazy and so for that I don’t really have time to write or talk today.... can you tell everyone sorry I am literally only writing you.:) Also tell dad I love him and sorry I couldn’t write. But as for us, all is good. Elder Muirhead has transfers. He is going to Rahue, it is close to Osorno! But my new comp is coming from Punta Arenas!! His name is Elder Gonzales. I’ll give more info on him this next week.!:) but I’m sorry no pics today. I didn’t have time to upload them...:( but more next week ok I promise!!:) I love you so much momma<3!!! This past week was pretty great, but we are going to have to wait to baptize Jaime because his parents won’t give the permission. But he is 18 in May so it’s not too long of a wait... oh and I’ll tell you more about Cornelius this next week ok just remind me!!:)

Sounds like you guys had an awesome week. I’m totally down to go to plays after!!:) I love you momma and I’m sorry I couldn’t write more right now but I love you so much and I hope that you have an amazing week!!:) Also thank you for the scripture I’m gonna read it!! also tell Cassidy congrats for me as well!!:) Stay safe ok!!:) Have a great week lady ;) haha

Love you to eternity and back!!!!
Elder Shawners Spencer

The Real District Quellón

No comments:

Post a Comment