Monday, March 20, 2017

Cambio Time....

Well no worries I don’t have cambios this time!!:) and my Comp Elder Gonzalez is going to stay here as well!:) So as for that, things are really good here in Quellón!!:) We had some really good lessons this last week!:) We got to go visit with Fabian. He is 23 and is an old investigator. This last week we had a meeting with him and he decided that he would like to come to church with us. Unfortunately he had work last week on Sunday but he said that he could come this week so that was really cool!!:) Also this week with Jaime we talked with him about the Holy Ghost and then on Friday about the Priesthood.:) It was a really good week.:) 

Also we visited some members and then we visited a menos active (less active) family called the Carrocas. They are super cool and the mom and son are members and the dad isn’t, but he is still a really cool guy! I hope that we can continue to work with and help them.:) Also for a funny story we went to cut wood this week for an abuela (grandmother) in the branch and I accidentally cut her electricity!!!! haha but no worries it was an easy fix and I had it up and running within like an hour! haha.:) As for new people, we had a menos activo come to church that I didn’t know and she wants to reactivate! Her youngest daughter isn’t a member so we are going to visit them this week!:)

My birthday was pretty fun. Our mamita made us a bomb lunch then on Sunday the members that fed us gave us some salmon and it was way good!!:) Saturday night just me and my comp had a party and made my cake at the house!!:) It was so fun! ALSO thank you so much for the gifts!!:) I’ll try to send some pics but I loved it!!:) Thank you so much for the birthday package and thanks to all who wished me happy birthday!!:) I absolutely loved all the gifts that you sent: the tie, shirt, sweats, belt, and the Broncos apron!!:) They are all so bomb!! so thank you momma and Mel and fam.:) That’s so cool that you got to go to the temple and that you got to go and have a party for gramps in Duchesne!!:)

I Love you so much momma!!:) I hope you have an amazing week!! Love you to eternity and back!!💪😀😘

Love,
Elder Shawners











No comments:

Post a Comment